My pledges to you:
1. I will continue to oppose any form of Brexit. I was one of a handful of MPs who voted against Article 50 in Parliament which began the process of leaving EU.
2. I will build on my record of fighting closure plans at Charing Cross and Ealing hospitals. I navigated the social care system in Ealing for my late parents so want a better deal for the elderly.
3. I will defend our green spaces and fight Heathrow expansion and plans for high rise development and densification of Ealing’s skyline.
4. I will work with businesses to bring jobs and investment locally including increased shopping offer in Acton and the cinema and retail to Ealing Broadway.
5. I pledge to make housing central including increasing supply of council stock and getting young people on the housing ladder to buy property and strengthening renters rights.