There is a strict parliamentary code which means MPs can only help people who live in the area they represent. 

So please ensure you live in Ealing Central & Acton before contacting us.

Find out who your MP is by clicking the link below.

If you require help or advice and you live in Ealing Central & Acton, we may be able to offer you help.

To contact us for help or advice, or should you wish to attend one of our advice surgeries, please visit our contact page. 


If your query is council related, please click the link below to be directed to a list of contact numbers for Ealing London Borough Council.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search